Is Everyone Loving This Heat?

Not loving the heat. No rain in sight. I spend more time trying to cool down livestock etc than I do in the house. I'm ready for November.

Well the 'rain' is no-show but there is lots of extra lightning, os when the fires come here I guess we'll be extra crispy ...

Lets see its 94*F heat index is 104*F anyone want to figure out humidity?

Oh yeah, I love it. The hot sticky sweat, weeds everywhere, the dog crap thawed out and stinking in our yard (may I say we don't even have a dog) Oh yeah, just another day in paradise.
wink.png

Its pretty toasty here, but its okay. The mornings are very tolerable, and I can get all my work done by 10. After 6 in the evening its really nice, I get a lot of outdoors work done. A/C during the day, or a hop in the neighbors pool...or if I want to drive an hour, the ocean is heavenly.

I dont care how hot it gets, it beats northern Winters. Every. Single. Day.

We've had smoke here for days. The deluge we had last night seemed to put out some of the fires, thank goodness.

Stan, did you pick up any birdies up there?

Coastal California here, the marine layer (aka ocean fog) has been so thick you need the wipers on when you drive, my joint compound (even 5 minute setting) was taking all day to dry and I have to where a sweatshirt.

Other than the slow drying times (97% humidity the other morning) I LOVE IT!! We even had rain in June!! Most years our last rain is in February and next November.

Quote:
Yay, we're not the only ones that have to dodge piles, and we don't have dogs either. Grrrrr. And we are 20 days today with 90+ temps, and no end in sight.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom