I have an egg on day 14, egg "F", I'm attached to it, it was the first one to have a noticible embryo! Any how, today it's much different, I can see movement(I think, maybe my imagination) but it looks like it's,well I don't know how to describe it... It looks like a blood spot, the air sac was weird to start with but I just don't want to cull it... So, should I cull it or wait, and if I do wait will it start to smell prior to weeping or exploding? I need the push over the egde here, I don't know what to do about it!