Is it Bad OR Am I Crazy?!?!(PICS)

hollymh

*A Scrambled Egg*
15 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Texas
I have an egg on day 14, egg "F", I'm attached to it, it was the first one to have a noticible embryo! Any how, today it's much different, I can see movement(I think, maybe my imagination) but it looks like it's,well I don't know how to describe it... It looks like a blood spot, the air sac was weird to start with but I just don't want to cull it... So, should I cull it or wait, and if I do wait will it start to smell prior to weeping or exploding? I need the push over the egde here, I don't know what to do about it!

Last edited:
I'd wait till day 18.

I'm a believer in only candling once or twice. Day 8, Day 18 if you have to for the iffys.

Here are some pics of the questionable egg... It looks a lil different in person, but you get the idea...

22622_eggs_011eee.jpg

22622_eggs_008eee.jpg

Quote:
Normally I would, but as you can see above this egg is just werid, it's like nothing I have ever seen! I'm at a loss, becuase I will be devestated if it contaminates my other eggs

Well, I checked baby "F" today and I could see blood smears throughout the egg so I did a break-out analysis and he was dead perfectly formed and all... All other 5 babies are ok though, so wish me luck
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom