Is it bad..

ChickyLove

Chirping
8 Years
Jun 2, 2011
Springfield, MA.
that I'm still in my jammies, haven't woken my kid up and am working on my fourth cup of coffee? I feel SO LAZY today! Usually I'm right on top of everything and am huge on schedules and routines. All my animals are fed, but I'm thinking I may just let my girly sleep in til she wakes up. Hmm..

Nothing at all wrong with having a lazy day, some days i don't' feel like doing a anything either. Put your feet up and read a book!
wink.png

Still working on the coffee. The little one woke up on her own and said to me "Mommy, today we should relax. Let's eat bad stuff and have fun!" ROFL!!! Sounds like a plan to me!!

Hey, I wanna join the pj party! Will have to run upstairs and get back into them.
smile.png

A lazy day is a good day -- just as busy days are good days too.

Enjoy your time, snuggle and watch some good movies. Lay in the grass and watch the clouds and trees.

Go get your pj's!! I have my coffee and I think we'll finish cleaning chicken poop, guinea pig cages, the brooder and the fish tank, then well sit down with popcorn and watch movies the rest of the day. Dinner tonight is going to be breakfast and we'll have something ridiculously chocolatey for dessert.
ya.gif
wee.gif

I hate that folks feel bad when they want to take a day for themselves...

You go!!! Enjoy your jammies and coffee! Milk it as long as you can!

I am still in my pjs, but I have mowed the front yard, and have a HUGE pot of Cabbage soup on the stove... and laundry going. Lol I drank a NOS this morning and have tons of energy! Ugh can't stand coffee, but the NOS is like haveing 5 cups of coffee or something!
big_smile.png

Plus my kids got up before Chris left for work...he leaves at 6:15am.

and I have to get up to feed the bottle calves...they get might hungry if you wait until after 7am...

You're a busy lady! I love cabbage soup. I have a great recipe for beef and cabbage stew if you want it! The kiddo is eating a banana and singing "the chicks on the sit-n-spin go round and round, round and round, round and round..." I hope that's not a prediction of what's she's plotting - erm planning, to do later on today!

Quote:
my cabbage soup has ground beef, tomatoes, V8 Juice, hot peppers, beans, cabbage, chili powder etc. It is more like a chili with cabbage. (It is the Weight Watcher recipe) This is the first time I have made it with my own ingredients though. All I bought was the dried beans, the cabbage, and the chili powder everything else I canned previously! I love it and it is great to can and open up a jar for lunch. My hubby, Chris, doesn't like it as well as I so I usually eat it when he is not home. My kids love it though! (ages 4 and 2!)

oh and it is 11:23am here. so almost noon!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom