Is it ever going to warm up???.

i don't think so it was 70-72 here yesterday and windy and about that today but it's supposed to rain all week and we could get up to 5 inches and i still don't have a coop because we can't get teh groudn to dry out enough and my big kids really need to go outside

Check this crap out!!! http://www.crh.noaa.gov/news/display_cmsstory.php?wfo=mpx&storyid=65140&source=0

4+ inches of snow
he.gif
barnie.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif

Nope.

I'm in N. Idaho and we've had snow most of today. Granted, it hasn't stuck but I am SOOO ready for some warmer weather.

I groan every time I look out my window.

My Cornish X will be here on the 29th along with 25 Gold Comets, some for me and some for my sister. We are supposed to get snow on Wednesday. I am in New England so just a bit east of you which is probably why we are getting it a day later. We haven't had many days over 50 here yet and the few we have had above that were teasers followed by cold and snowy weather ugh. So tired of winter spring needs to come now.

hmm.png

I feel for you and ME!!! We had SNOW all weekend and are expecting 6-8 inches tomorrow night into Wed.!!!! Can you even believe it???? It's almost MAY!! Global warming??? I don't think so!!!!

Only if Global Warming means the opposite of what it really is lol. I do have to say that the last two years the weather has been very weird not what we normally expect for spring and summer weather.

I don't think we will get more snow, but it continues to rain almost every day. We got six inches of rain since last Monday. I don't even have my garden plowed, yet, and it's almost too late to plant potatoes, peas and beets in Zone 6. I got my seed potatoes out today to cut up and they have sprouts about eight inches long.

I guess the smartest thing I have done chicken-wise was to pick a cold-hardy breed like Black Australorps. We had two tornadoes touch down on Saturday and torrential rains and the chickens were as happy as could be.

Back
Top Bottom