1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Jferlisi, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Jferlisi

Jferlisi i dont eat chicken!!!!

Nov 2, 2010
    Menifee CA
    Ok i was wondering is it just me or does everyone get alittle embarrassed almost when you should a pic and the side of your coop is in there and the floor looks like this? I always am like please dont notice the feathers and all that all over the place. I have 22 birds in this coop and i add a 12 cubic feet bag of shavings when it looks like it needs it and clean the shavings out ever 4 months or so but it still looks like this.
    [​IMG]
    Mind the silkie she is sitting on eggs. LOL.

2. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    I would be happy if that was the worst mine ever looked [​IMG]

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Chickens are going through a molt in my main coop. Before we cleaned today it looked like a chicken bomb had gone off.... feather's everywhere.

4. magicpigeon

magicpigeon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    Oh, you make me look like the slobbiest slob on earth [​IMG] My chickens right now are a mix of mud and poop (they have been dustbathing in the rain) and the coop hasn't been changed for a month [​IMG]

5. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

You should be proud, not embarrassed.

Imp- looks good to me. [​IMG]

6. Jferlisi

Jferlisi i dont eat chicken!!!!

Nov 2, 2010
    Menifee CA
    lol thanks guys. I tried not to get a spot under the roosts for the reasons stated. Now i dont feel to paranoid. LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by