Is it OK to link to BYC from my Blog?

BluffCountryShepherdess

Songster
10 Years
Jul 13, 2009
Houston, MN
Not sure where the best place to ask this question is. I just started a blog that will follow my progress as I participate in the Mille Fleur Bantam Cochin project. It will feature photos of my flock as well as links to other breeders sited. I will also post the link to my Mille Fleur Yahoo Group and was hoping that I could post a link to BYC, but don't want to do so if it is against the rules.

I already have a blog about my Shetland sheep and a lot of my readers from that blog (who also have chickens) have said that they will also follow my new blog. I feel that having a link to the BYC would be a service to them. If I am able to link to BYC, may I use the BYC logo with the link?

You may see my new blog at: http://bluffcountrybackyardchickens.blogspot.com

Thank you for any advice!

Last edited:
Since this is a public forum I see LOTS of links to here so link away
big_smile.png
Gotta go check out your blog.

I have a link in my favorites on Blogspot to here. I doubt Nifty will mind that we send folks here from our blogs.

Whew that's good...scared me for a minute and thought you were a looney person trying to make some money on the "click" and get paid thing
wink.png
Once I went to your website under your avatar that thought lessoned. Going to check that blog now
big_smile.png
I also have one at blogspot (link under my avatar)

Back
Top Bottom