Is it OK to link to BYC from my Blog?

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by BluffCountryShepherdess, Sep 28, 2009.

1. BluffCountryShepherdess

BluffCountryShepherdess Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2009
    Houston, MN
    Not sure where the best place to ask this question is. I just started a blog that will follow my progress as I participate in the Mille Fleur Bantam Cochin project. It will feature photos of my flock as well as links to other breeders sited. I will also post the link to my Mille Fleur Yahoo Group and was hoping that I could post a link to BYC, but don't want to do so if it is against the rules.

I already have a blog about my Shetland sheep and a lot of my readers from that blog (who also have chickens) have said that they will also follow my new blog. I feel that having a link to the BYC would be a service to them. If I am able to link to BYC, may I use the BYC logo with the link?

You may see my new blog at: http://bluffcountrybackyardchickens.blogspot.com

Thank you for any advice!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  2. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Since this is a public forum I see LOTS of links to here so link away [​IMG] Gotta go check out your blog.

3. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    I went to your link and it come up on a religious site? Didn't see any chickens at all on there. your blog under your avatar was nice [​IMG] Love your chickens!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  4. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    I have a link in my favorites on Blogspot to here. I doubt Nifty will mind that we send folks here from our blogs.

5. BluffCountryShepherdess

BluffCountryShepherdess Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2009
    Houston, MN
  6. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Whew that's good...scared me for a minute and thought you were a looney person trying to make some money on the "click" and get paid thing [​IMG] Once I went to your website under your avatar that thought lessoned. Going to check that blog now [​IMG] I also have one at blogspot (link under my avatar)

7. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by