Is it rude to ask for pics?

Quote:
Now THAT's FUNNY, considering some of the pics we've seen of 'im !!!

lau.gif

Well I never met "GopherBoy" or saw a pic of him till WAY after Lance and I got together, LMAO

Well I never met "GopherBoy" or saw a pic of him till WAY after Lance and I got together,

If ONLY you'd known!

Last edited:
I agree with everyone else...I would not make that trip to buy a bird without seeing it first. You did the right thing. I would simply tell them that you will not make the trip unless you can see pics of them first.

Quote:
I've wondered if a potential buyer can be sure that such a seller is telling the whole truth about whether there has been any illness in the flock...
hmm.png
I mean, if it's just their word on it...
idunno.gif

You were not out of line. If they were quality breeders, they would of understood why you needed to see the conditions.

Last edited:
Quote:
I've wondered if a potential buyer can be sure that such a seller is telling the whole truth about whether there has been any illness in the flock...
hmm.png
I mean, if it's just their word on it...
idunno.gif

No, you can never be sure anyone is telling the truth about anything. Any question you ask, you're taking the word of someone you dont know. Heck, they could be selling stolen birds, even. With the price of gasoline, I'd at least want to see pictures of the birds.

Back
Top Bottom