Is it too much to ask

That's just great. Feller just informed me that the doggie has diarrhea.

So, my day has consisted of my carpet and myself being puked on by one of the kids I take care of, my sink is clogged and the dog has the runs.

Somehow, my mouth full of canker sores seems so trivial.

Vinegar and baking soda usually does the trick. Oh and it's nice to know someone else gets a mouth full of canker sores like I do.
hmm.png
They are the most painful and annoying things around.
roll.png

I've had good results using 2 plungers on the shower before. Push down with a big plunger over the drain and hold it and then use a small sink sized one to pump over the overflow drain hole. Works better than Drano for me (I have a septic system so I have to avoid Drano anyway).

I cheated, I went to Home depot and got my own snake. I hate paying plumbers to come out, charge me too much and talk to me like I'm an idiot just because I'm female. If I hear one more service man call me Darlin', Sugar, or Honey, you folks will have to come visit me in prison. And I look horrid in orange!
ETA: Oh! and I HATE 'Little Lady!!!'

Last edited:
Looks like I'll be calling the plumber in the morning. ARGH!

All I ask at this point is for me to wake up in the morning to a floor free of dog waste.

Instead of being one of those bad things happen to good people, I would like to be a good things happen to bad people.

Quote:
Can't happen, you're good people. Can you give the dog something to stop him up a bit? How about you lock him in the bathroom, that way, the plumber gets to smell it when he works in there tomorrow.
big_smile.png

(Disclaimer: nothing against plumbers that may be members here, I'm sure you're good plumbers)
lol.png

Quote:
I have a snake, but the plumber's is motorized.

Actually, I am really quite handy when it comes to plumbing, but I know my limits and snaking is definitely a limit.

I haven't had to deal with sexism from a plumber. Hopefully, I never will.

Quote:
I have a snake, but the plumber's is motorized.

Actually, I am really quite handy when it comes to plumbing, but I know my limits and snaking is definitely a limit.

I haven't had to deal with sexism from a plumber. Hopefully, I never will.

It's quite degrading. Maybe it's a Southern thing (should I say, thang?)
I wish you the best. Hang in there. poor you, poor dog, poor kid. You need a vacation.

Back
Top Bottom