Is it true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silkie Chicken

King Silkie
7 Years
Feb 22, 2012
Ok, my neighbors friend walked over to my house the other day and was saying that silkie bantams can cause cancer, is this true. I raise silkie bantams and i had never heard of that so i just thought maybe some of you guys could figure it out. Has anyone ever heard of this type of thing.

Thats what I am saying my naighbors are nossy any way all they do is set outside and look acrost the street at my chickens and thanks for the info i knew i was not wrong. I knew i had raised silkies for almost 3 years now I did not know how in the world i could have not known about that.

I read that people in Asia eat silkies for medicinal purposes, ie: ward off cancer and other ailments. I don't see how they could cause cancer. Just my opinion :)
I have read that in raising chickens for dummies too the neighbors are totally wrong and they do not even keep chickens

I would tell your nosy neighbours that they also lay golden eggs and you can afford the risk ;).:lol: Then I would spray bomb few eggs for ***** and giggle as a present :D

I would tell your nosy neighbours that they also lay golden eggs and you can afford the risk
wink.png
lol.png
Then I would spray bomb few eggs for ***** and giggle as a present
big_smile.png
You got it right LOL hahahahahahahahaha

It was so crazy one time they came over and told us our dog was preganent they knew even before we knew lol and one time I saw them looking over at our house with bionoculars lol what has gotten into people now lol

Ok, my neighbors friend walked over to my house the other day and was saying that silkie bantams can cause cancer, is this true. I raise silkie bantams and i had never heard of that so i just thought maybe some of you guys could figure it out. Has anyone ever heard of this type of thing.
I think I have heard it all now..............
lau.gif
But the good thing is that maybe you could get a grant to do a study on the matter
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom