Is my chick ugly? Cream Legbar x Silver Spangled Hamburg

Do you have any updated photos of them? I’d love to see them if you do.
Here is a photo of the little boy I kept (along with one of my Gold Spitz girls). He turned out gorgeous! This was about a month ago. I swear he's getting prettier by the day. Really smart too
IMG_3627.jpg

Here's one of my blue egger girls, of the same cross. I've gotten a few new blue eggs recently, but haven't been able to catch them in action to find out who it is. This was about a month ago as well. She currently has very red face & comb. She's really sweet and curious--more of a Legbar personality vs. a Hamburg (thank goodness!)
IMG_3614.jpg

Here is a photo of the little boy I kept (along with one of my Gold Spitz girls). He turned out gorgeous! This was about a month ago. I swear he's getting prettier by the day. Really smart too
View attachment 2811543

Here's one of my blue egger girls, of the same cross. I've gotten a few new blue eggs recently, but haven't been able to catch them in action to find out who it is. This was about a month ago as well. She currently has very red face & comb. She's really sweet and curious--more of a Legbar personality vs. a Hamburg (thank goodness!)
View attachment 2811544
They are gorgeous!!

Back
Top Bottom