Is my chocolate orpington a roo?

Yeah hoovers hatchery
Hoover's is crossing Chocolate Orpington roosters over Black Australorp hens (creating sexlinks), and then calling them Chocolate Orps. So unless it came from a variety pack, it's a mixed breed. However- that would mean that it's definitely a pullet. If it came from the variety pack, post updated pics at 6 weeks.

Hoover's is crossing Chocolate Orpington roosters over Black Australorp hens (creating sexlinks), and then calling them Chocolate Orps. So unless it came from a variety pack, it's a mixed breed. However- that would mean that it's definitely a pullet. If it came from the variety pack, post updated pics at 6 weeks.
I specifically ordered this chocolate orpington along with 14 other breeds, so no variety packs. Are they autosexed or just vent sexed?

I specifically ordered this chocolate orpington along with 14 other breeds, so no variety packs. So its a mixed breed? Are you sure? And do you know if they can autosex them?
That's what their description said 2 weeks ago. They changed their description but forgot to remove the second mention of Australorp.
Screenshot_20230320_143549_Chrome.jpg

That's what their description said 2 weeks ago. They changed their description but forgot to remove the second mention of Australorp.
View attachment 3437887
So in that case, they either made two mistakes and only fixed one, or they are being shady.

Since they went back and changed the description, I'd just post updated pics at 6 weeks. I'm assuming it's a pullet though.

Back
Top Bottom