IS MY DUCK EGGBOUND????HELP!!!

I am wondering if, for the money, you might get some help, buy plywood and 2x4s, and build one that would have better ventilation. Just my first thought. I like the dimensions, and it looks pretty nice.

I agree, Go to the coop thread and look at what you can do for less money and if you have friends or family that are handy with hammer and saw? endless idea... plus lots of ventilation. this is geared towards chickens but applies to all poultry..
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/...-go-out-there-and-cut-more-holes-in-your-coop

I reall y think this duck house is perfect from menards. ( I don't have nobody who is handy like that ) The house has 4 ventilation areas. Each are 1 square foot with a grate over it for animal. I think safety, ventilation, light, warmth and beauty is perfect. I just wanted to know if it is O. K that it is plastic. Is it? If it is, I will keep looking of course ;) Thank you.

I reall y think this duck house is perfect from menards. ( I don't have nobody who is handy like that ) The house has 4 ventilation areas. Each are 1 square foot with a grate over it for animal. I think safety, ventilation, light, warmth and beauty is perfect. I just wanted to know if it is O. K that it is plastic. Is it? If it is, I will keep looking of course ;) Thank you.
I'm not sure about plastic in summer, maybe go look on coop thread and ask if anyone has used plastic as a coop or post on Duck thread. surely someone can tell you how it has done as a duck coop. It is very nice looking. how come you only have Tilly and Ivy listed in your signature I thought you had more ducklings?

I'm not sure about plastic in summer, maybe go look on coop thread and ask if anyone has used plastic as a coop or post on Duck thread. surely someone can tell you how it has done as a duck coop. It is very nice looking. how come you only have Tilly and Ivy listed in your signature I thought you had more ducklings?

x2

I have all four still and tilly is much better! I was wondering, how big of a house do they need to be comfortable? What is the least amount of space they could have in a house? I would like them to have a bigger one because in the winter they might have to stay in there longer. Is a 3x4 too small/ Thank you.

I am having a similar issue tonight. Just thought I would put out there that I easily got liquid calcium carbonate in my girl by using it like gravy on her favorite treat. Pumpkin seeds out of a fresh pumpkin. I know it got in her, the water method would have been iffy. Hope she looks better in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom