Is my duck hurt or is she ready to lay an egg?

I'm sorry but I don't think you understood us.
LL
That is a boy duck also called a drake. I hate to tell you, but you aint gonna get eggs from him. Glad to know he's doing better anyway, boys are still sweet things :)
Yes I do understand! Well we thought it was a duck but if it's a drake that's also cool! We don't mind as long as it doing well :)

Thank you all for your response!! Quick update. She's doing a little better. She still has some problems running but now she's walking with the other 2 ducks but I noticed her poop was a dark green color. I'm leaning to a infection maybe? I'm going to give her antibiotics hope to see my lovely ducky get better!!
That's great to hear he is doing better. if you give antibiotics be sure to pick up some probiotics /electrolytes to give him. Antibiotics kill good and bad bacteria which can mess up the good gut bacteria. Save a chick is good to have on hand. and there are other probiotics also ask at your feed store.
Thanks for the up date.

Quick update. Thanks everyone that helped me out with all the information. My duck is doing very good! He is running, walking and eating normally :) I gave him niacin for 3 days straight and he looks fine now!

Back
Top Bottom