Is my girl a roo

Hahahaha I'm actually finding this kinda funny now so I have 2 Roo's and 3 hens well that's just a recipe for disaster I'm guessing so back to the farm with the boys 🤠 🤬🙊🤯🐔🤬🤬😭🥺🥺🥺😢 I bought them from hayrack farm over in Ellesmere port I've messaged them countless time and they keep telling me they are hens even me with no experience can clearly see male I'm just gutted as I've bonded with them especially Tikka the most 🧐😤😤😤
Are either crowing? Take a video of one crowing and sending it too them.

Are either crowing? Take a video of one crowing and sending it too them.
Lol the only one that's making a noise is Tikka aka the rode island red but it's not a crow that I would resemble more like a dogbark but only in excitement in a morning tomorrow morning I will record it the little smaller ginger one aka chick Dixon she's forever chirping even when she roosting u can hear her comfort chirp is far to.cute I keep trying to upload some video but having no luck it will only let me upload pics maybe if I uploaded them to YouTube and add the links that may be easier.

Lol the only one that's making a noise is Tikka aka the rode island red but it's not a crow that I would resemble more like a dogbark but only in excitement in a morning tomorrow morning I will record it the little smaller ginger one aka chick Dixon she's forever chirping even when she roosting u can hear her comfort chirp is far to.cute I keep trying to upload some video but having no luck it will only let me upload pics maybe if I uploaded them to YouTube and add the links that may be easier.
That is how you do it with the video. You have to upload to youtube, vimeo, etc, then link it. Click the little video camera at the top of the post box and put the link there.

You could also show the pictures that you posted here. It’s very evident in the photos as both of them have very significant saddle feathers. If you don’t know what these are, these are the feathers just before the tail across the lower back. They are pointy.😊

Last edited:
You could also show the pictures that you posted here. It’s very evident in the photos as both of them have very significant saddle feathers. If you don’t know what these are these are the feathers just before the tail across the lower back. They are pointy.😊
And/or the posts on the thread.
Not one person here believes them to be female.

Here are these that I've drawn on, showing how you can tell they're male
1603544818369.png

Ohhh FFS the farm where I got them from are still convinced he's a she are we 100% sure it's not gender confused? As I could probably get around keeping shim 😂😂 the chicken pants are hilarious I'm so sad if it is a Roo as I've sort of bonded with its I love it's personally but I'm now worried for the pets, enter at own perral haha no no on a serious note it's the cat 🐈 I fear for and my curious bulldog lurcher cross crazy I know but he or she follows the dog everywhere at one point I was convinced tikka had decided to bark and copy the dog maybe i have a 1/1000000000000 gender confused chickdog now this I could cope with hahha think tikka may have to go as I just haven't the heart to eat him
If you have the time, the patience, and the love for all animals, you can teach them to make peace with each other.

Here are these that I've drawn on, showing how you can tell they're male
View attachment 2385163
Kelly cluckson that's now Collin I just assumed she was a crank just spoke to farm they going to swap them for me so if I'm guessing now the pecking order is about to change what you be recommended I have bronya the black and golden Wyandotte, nugget and chick Dixon the 2 little pullets tbh bronya isn't laying yet but due to would you recommended the same size pullets as bronya or the other small chicks as I'm.beginning to understand pecking order as for the first week the chick stayed inside the house as I was scared of them getting bullied hahah so same size as bronya or the 2 smaller pullets? Sorry for all the questions will post pics

If you are able to get some that are about the same age as the ones you have that would make integration easiest. You will need to keep them separated from each other but in view of each other for the first few weeks. There are multiple threads on BYC that explain how to integrate new chickens into your flock. You should also quarantine them. Good luck with your chickens!😊

Everyone meet the new girls well 😜 I hope hahah IMG_20201024_164135.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20201024_163948.jpg
    IMG_20201024_163948.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20201024_163930.jpg
    IMG_20201024_163930.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20201024_164108.jpg
    IMG_20201024_164108.jpg
    568.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20201024_164133.jpg