• NO!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chickenmama109

Free Ranging
6 Years
Mar 5, 2017
texas
hi I have a d,uccle she always sleeps on the stairs of the roost every night in the same spot but tonight I went to count and close the coop and she was not on the stairs she was where they all lay eggs and the one spot she picked was on the eggs that my flock layed today she was spread out and was sitting on all the eggs does this mean she’s broody she is a year old. How do I know if she’s broody thanks for your help :fl:frow

If broody, she will not be laying, she will puff up and shriek at everyone and refuse to leave the eggs. If this is the case, and you don't want her to hatch eggs, look up threads on how to break a broody hen.....

If broody, she will not be laying, she will puff up and shriek at everyone and refuse to leave the eggs. If this is the case, and you don't want her to hatch eggs, look up threads on how to break a broody hen.....
I might let her hatch some but I can’t let her hatch to many lol I’ve just got done with a couple of hatch’s and most wear roosters so I have to give them away would it be ok to let her hatch two or three eggs

Back
Top Bottom