Is my hen sick? If so, with what?

You already know they need more space but, you've done a great job with what you have. I like that your sitting out there watching them while reading a John Grishom book. As your hens do enjoy your presence even though you can't hold them yet.
The best thing, is to keep them with fresh water and layer feed. If you give them fruits, veggies or treats, you will need to give them grit/oyster crumbles. Its pretty cheap.
Otherwise, you made them a very nice coop.
Keep us posted and read all the different subjects on here to learn.
And...don't forget to ask questions but, you need to always attach pictures so the experts on here can look at them, ask you Lots of pertinent questions so they can answer your concerns. Ok?

You already know they need more space but, you've done a great job with what you have. I like that your sitting out there watching them while reading a John Grishom book. As your hens do enjoy your presence even though you can't hold them yet.
The best thing, is to keep them with fresh water and layer feed. If you give them fruits, veggies or treats, you will need to give them grit/oyster crumbles. Its pretty cheap.
Otherwise, you made them a very nice coop.
Keep us posted and read all the different subjects on here to learn.
And...don't forget to ask questions but, you need to always attach pictures so the experts on here can look at them, ask you Lots of pertinent questions so they can answer your concerns. Ok?
Btw, your Mom is on another area asking for help too. I told her you were already on top of it. Lol
Great Job Black Cat

Back
Top Bottom