Is my turkey healthy?

Take it off the heatlamp. It will help with feather growth
Ok I will
Is it being fed turkey starters?
From 5 weeks change to turkey growers.
No I've been begging my mother to get turkey starter and more turkeys! She won't!
What’s the temperature in the brooder?
I still don't know but it's the highest we can get it (without starting a house fire...)
Is that feed turkey feed? Or is it chick feed? I’d assume turkeys and chickens need different vitamins.
It's chick feed, they do need more vitamins.

Ok I will

No I've been begging my mother to get turkey starter and more turkeys! She won't!

I still don't know but it's the highest we can get it (without starting a house fire...)

It's chick feed, they do need more vitamins.
The reason why it's not growing quickly is because of the lack of protein in the feed. You MUST get some growers feed for it. Show this conversation to your parents

The reason why it's not growing quickly is because of the lack of protein in the feed. You MUST get some growers feed for it. Show this conversation to your parents
I obviously can't show it cuz I'm terrified of her mad side... but I'm trying to be tough and try myself to have the turkey be healthy... I won't ask my mother for help till I actually need help.

You do need help though. You need her to buy some growers pellets
And she says that "theirs no such thing as turkey starter" or "it's a turkey chick so it can have chick feed" and I'm like, "no it won't help it! We need turkey starter or it can have leg problems and won't be ok." Then she says "well if we find it dead the we eat it." Then I say "you can't eat a animal you find dead cuz you have no idea how long its been dead the meat would be spoiled!" And It go's on...

And she says that "theirs no such thing as turkey starter" or "it's a turkey chick so it can have chick feed" and I'm like, "no it won't help it! We need turkey starter or it can have leg problems and won't be ok." Then she says "well if we find it dead the we eat it." Then I say "you can't eat a animal you find dead cuz you have no idea how long its been dead the meat would be spoiled!" And It go's on...
I’m so sorry. That must be rough. :hugs
Is it possible to save up money to buy turkey grower feed?

Back
Top Bottom