Is Shaka still a girl????

That's what I thought also. A cream legbar cross.
I got mine from TSC- they say they cross leg bar with something else- can have single comb and yellow legs. Says new for 2021 🤷🏼‍♀️Has been mass confusion for me to figure out what they are. Plus I got one that is a Polish and one that “looks” like a BO …..

Attachments

• 0E667998-F799-4059-B727-6DFE54FFFC12.png
    0E667998-F799-4059-B727-6DFE54FFFC12.png
    517 KB · Views: 1
I got mine from TSC- they say they cross leg bar with something else- can have single comb and yellow legs. Says new for 2021 🤷🏼‍♀️Has been mass confusion for me to figure out what they are. Plus I got one that is a Polish and one that “looks” like a BO …..
I see baby chicks come through the post office all the time mislabeled from hoover. I've seen black chicken labeled rhode island red. When it comes to Hoover you never know what you'll get.

Since the European "EE" has a name: Grünleger, I wish US hatcheries would use that name for their CCL x brown layer rather than calling them Easter Eggers.

For decades the name EE has meant: muffs, beard, slate or green legs, pea comb. Feather color and pattern a total surprise. Usually greenish eggs though blue is possible. Calling a bird that looks nothing like that and can not lay a blue egg is confusing at best.
IMHO

Back
Top Bottom