Is she a true Ameraucana?

Mamabear1227

In the Brooder
May 22, 2021
Colorado
I purchased her through McMurray Hatchery as a started pullet. In my opinion she beautiful! But... is she a true specimen? Also, what is her coloring called? I currently have these two in quarantine before I introduce them to the rest of the flock. The other one is a Black Austarlorp. I think they're both beautiful but I've been bitten by the chicken bug and have succumbed to chicken math... thanks for all the help I've received on here!
20210620_121413.jpg
20210620_192503.jpg
20210620_192450.jpg

I purchased her through McMurray Hatchery as a started pullet. In my opinion she beautiful! But... is she a true specimen? Also, what is her coloring called? I currently have these two in quarantine before I introduce them to the rest of the flock. The other one is a Black Austarlorp. I think they're both beautiful but I've been bitten by the chicken bug and have succumbed to chicken math... thanks for all the help I've received on here!View attachment 2732720View attachment 2732709View attachment 2732710
That looks to be an Easter Egger.

Really? I'm fine if she's an EE but I can't find a blue partridge online looking like her at all... there was a blue egg in the box on arrival but she hasn't laid since... I've had these two almost a week now. I'm waiting for her to lay here and she what I get!
Yep, she's an EE. Blue partridge varies depending on the genetics involved. I have a Blue Partridge EE that has a Buff Columbian base.
20201202_142207.jpg

Back
Top Bottom