Is she mad or what? Craigslist Ad.

seriously. but craigslist can be really scary, and for a single woman, someone showing up at her house days before it was agreed upon, and requesting entrance, I'd be super scared/ticked off too. that lady is not going to get those penguins!

chickensducks&agoose :

seriously. but craigslist can be really scary, and for a single woman, someone showing up at her house days before it was agreed upon, and requesting entrance, I'd be super scared/ticked off too. that lady is not going to get those penguins!

yuckyuck.gif

LOL @ that lady is not going to get those penguins.
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

It does raise the question though of why the lady put her address on craigslist in the first place. If you tell the idiots where you are, they will find you.
I never, EVER post identifying info on Craigslist. There are some wackaloons on there.

It does raise the question though of why the lady put her address on craigslist in the first place. If you tell the idiots where you are, they will find you.
I never, EVER post identifying info on Craigslist. There are some wackaloons on there.

More freaks on Craigslist than reading the garage sale classifieds in the news paper? Garage sales are traditionally advertised with the full address. Surely, you don't want people having to call or email you all day long just so you can give them your address.

So what do you do? Tell 'em to drive to the corner of X and Y and follow the signs from there?​

if you want to read something better then the funny paper read the best of craigslist sometime. it is mostly for mature audiences . but it is funny

Back
Top Bottom