Is she mad or what? Craigslist Ad.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by kuntrygirl, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Uh.. ya...

That was strange...

2. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

seriously. but craigslist can be really scary, and for a single woman, someone showing up at her house days before it was agreed upon, and requesting entrance, I'd be super scared/ticked off too. that lady is not going to get those penguins!

3. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    chickensducks&agoose :

seriously. but craigslist can be really scary, and for a single woman, someone showing up at her house days before it was agreed upon, and requesting entrance, I'd be super scared/ticked off too. that lady is not going to get those penguins!

[​IMG]

LOL @ that lady is not going to get those penguins. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. birdsNbeesNseeds

birdsNbeesNseeds Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2010
    Patients is a virtue.

Stronger meds are needed for the mental patients.

5. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    It does raise the question though of why the lady put her address on craigslist in the first place. If you tell the idiots where you are, they will find you.
    I never, EVER post identifying info on Craigslist. There are some wackaloons on there.

6. jobeibi

jobeibi Out Of The Brooder

Sep 4, 2010
    Florida Panhandle
    It does raise the question though of why the lady put her address on craigslist in the first place. If you tell the idiots where you are, they will find you.
    I never, EVER post identifying info on Craigslist. There are some wackaloons on there.

More freaks on Craigslist than reading the garage sale classifieds in the news paper? Garage sales are traditionally advertised with the full address. Surely, you don't want people having to call or email you all day long just so you can give them your address.

So what do you do? Tell 'em to drive to the corner of X and Y and follow the signs from there?​

7. aprophet

aprophet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2010
    chesapeake Va.
    if you want to read something better then the funny paper read the best of craigslist sometime. it is mostly for mature audiences . but it is funny

8. kuntrygirl

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Quote:I totally agree with you.

9. kuntrygirl

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Quote:The best of craigslist? Oh, I have to find that. I need a good laugh. Looking now. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by