Is something wrong with this baby

Here she is guys. It was a rough hatch and didn't think she was going to make it, but tonight she's all over the place

by the look of the egg the little one will probably be little smaller than normal. its okay though! just a little extra help and it will be okay! :) just think of it as a dwarf

I'm confused did you have two eggs or one? If two did they both pass or do u have one baby and the other passed? If two eggs and one survived was the long ride baby because he too was sticky and you have to intervene ? Do u have more eggs yet?

I'm confused did you have two eggs or one? If two did they both pass or do u have one baby and the other passed? If two eggs and one survived was the long ride baby because he too was sticky and you have to intervene ? Do u have more eggs yet?

I had 2 eggs. The baby from the egg I posted died. The baby in the picture is the one that pipped and took forever to hatch. I have one due next week for a friend

Ok got it so you have eggs that are due with different due dates ? Are they all in the same bator?

Yes the two we're talking about where laid the same day and I put them right in the incubator. Then a week later my 5 yr old brought me one in and said here momma another baby. So I put it in the incubator thinking it wasn't fertile but surprise. So I promised it to a friend because I didn't want more than 2 babies

Back
Top Bottom