Is something wrong with this baby

MelissaF

In the Brooder
5 Years
May 18, 2014
Nashua
So this baby is due Wednesday. He alive and moving well, but look at all this room at the bottom of this egg. Anyone know what I should expect?

I think it is just a little one. you might have to keep it in the incubator a little longer but I think its going to be ok.

Last edited:
Could be underdeveloped, which means it likely wouldn't make it. Hard to tell for sure with just a pic, though. Any updates since today was the expected hatch date?

He
Could be underdeveloped, which means it likely wouldn't make it. Hard to tell for sure with just a pic, though. Any updates since today was the expected hatch date?
he passed, he died in the egg, the other one pipped over 24 hrs ago. She's peeping and working so now I'm just waiting

He
he passed, he died in the egg, the other one pipped over 24 hrs ago. She's peeping and working so now I'm just waiting

So sorry about the little guy. :/

Has the other one started to "unzip" at all yet? Or has she just made the first little pip hole? She should have made some progress by now. Can you post a pic? Is the membrane dried out where she has pipped (brown/tan in color)?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom