Is the grass greener on the other side? *PICS*

dwegg

Songster
11 Years
Nov 10, 2009
Grant Park, Atlanta, GA
My most inquisitive girl..Belle...showed the others how to get over the fence and into the yard where they are not allowed to go...

ONE....
44332_fence2.jpg

TWO....
44332_fence3.jpg

THREE...
44332_fence4.jpg

and I had to stop them there as it would have been all out mutiny...

and this is just a cool pic...
44332_fence.jpg

yes i know...I had to keep putting them back in 'their' yard ALL weekend! They just started doing this as I have had them for months now...

I am waiting for them to come and knock on the back door soon!

Nice pictures! And your garden is so neat and tidy, very nice--my chickens will have it all torn up within minutes once they started making dust bath holes.

What is with Buff Orpingtons? My big girl 'Banana' now that she has tasted 'the other side' will not stay on her side of the fence. As soon as I put her back she is up again even while I am standing at the gate!!!!!
barnie.gif

So as my three dogs wrestle on this side of the yard I figured she wont try it while they are out..BUT she just jumped straight down amongst them!!! First time my dogs had been that close to a chicken and they just looked at her then continued to wrestle while she scratched happily around them...
he.gif
barnie.gif
rant.gif

i don;t know who I was more amazed at her or them... so i went down and stood there with them just in case and NOTHING!!!! Meanwhile i fired up the grill, had dinner down in the yard on the patio all the while Banana and the dogs went along with their own business..

now we are all inside and Banana is STILL in the 'out of bounds' yard as happy as can be!!!

Back
Top Bottom