Is there a current record for use of zip ties in a run?

Luke13:34

Songster
9 Years
Aug 3, 2010
The Naugatuck Valley
Cause I think I may have just broken it. Pretty close to 300, including those that are holding the pvc feeder and the waterer onto the fence.
tongue.png

Hmmm you should see my bachelor pad --- we had to throw that thing up in a hurry and well....zip ties are fast! I used wire on all the fence and groundskirting to keep the raccoons from breaking it, but the roof is ALL zip ties and it's only about 4.5ft high so when I go in there all stooped over the ties tickle my back!

Couldn't have made our run without em!!!!!
barnie.gif
After my hands got sore from pulling them tight I started using pliers. That worked great but I was pulling really tight and slipped back & busted my lip with the pliers. I was scared to go look in the mirror because I thought the pliers cut all the way through--almost but not quite. After putting it together I didn't care to see another zip tie for awhile.
wink.png

450-500, we built the run out of 2x4 wire, then realized the little ones could get through that, and lined the entire thing in the plastic 1/2 in construstion cloth....given that the run is roughly 30FTx 90 FT...yea it was a lot of zipties

Back
Top Bottom