Solved Is there a limit to pics in an article?

20180531_111445-large-jpg.1753512

That is the limit for one post! There are way more than 20 images in my Spring Ducklings thread!
I know, it appears that the maximum amount of media gallery images that can be inserted into a post inherits from the "maximum images per post" setting, which is currently set to 20, and also covers hotlinked images, while maximum attachments per post is set to 50.

I know, it appears that the maximum amount of media gallery images that can be inserted into a post inherits from the "maximum images per post" setting, which is currently set to 20, and also covers hotlinked images, while maximum attachments per post is set to 50.
That … makes absolute sense! Yessir you can order five large fries, but i can give you only two per order.

I wish they were separate settings, as hotlinked images need to be ran through a proxy in order to preserve full HTTPS, which can be a bit server intensive if there are a lot of images, but I couldn't find an individual setting that just pertains to images inserted from the media gallery, so that's why I think it's covered under "maximum images per post".

Back
Top Bottom