Is there a way to see new replies to my posts?

Carolina

In the Brooder
10 Years
Mar 31, 2009
Idaho
I'd like to see the topics that I've asked questions in or posted in. But they are mixed up so much among the others that I can't find them. Other forums have this option, so I'm assuming this does also, but I can't find it.

It's a great forum to read though. I wish I had more time!

Carolina

Carolina, there's a blue line with words at the top of the home pages. You will note that the fourth one over is "Search". Click that, and in the space labeled "Author search" type in your user name. That will take you to all the topics you posted and/or replied to in chronological order.

You can also just click the link on the bottom that says "subsctribe to post"
wink.png

I was wondering what that "subscribe to this topic" meant. I still don't get what it does.

Thanks for the "search" answer. I'll try it now.

Hi Carolina,
Yes, when you click 'Subscribe' at the bottom of the page, you will get an email letting you know that someone has replied to your post.
smile.png

You can also 'subscribe' to other peoples threads if you want to.

Lisa
smile.png

When you're on the index page, scroll all the way to the bottom. In the left corner in blue "Show your posts" It will show you all the posts you've commented on, yours or other peoples.

OR

Click your user name or enter your profile and it has a Show topics that will list all the threads you started

Quote:
Hmmm, I didn't know that. That's NEAT and FAST! Thanks

Joe, really you didn't know about the "show your posts" thing? I use it all the time because it's way faster. And, it's in newest to oldest listing. Plus, if a new posting has been made since you last read, it will come up in bold.

Back
Top Bottom