is there ANY body from oregon out there! please

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shmooborp, Mar 30, 2008.

1. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

if any body from oregon would like to trade or sell a laying hen for some pullets i would be soooo happy:)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] i dont have any hens that are even close to ready to lay and i just cant take it anymore! i need eggs! sorry for the outburst [​IMG] pleeeeaaaassseee!

2. Alexis

Alexis Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Where are you located?

I guess it would be appropriate to email me directly instead of posting a reply [​IMG]

3. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    I'm from Oregon, but no hens to part with here. I've seen quite a few on Craigslist recently.

4. K&H Chicken Farm

K&H Chicken Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    Redding CA
    I am only a hour from the OR line. Where are you?

5. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    Oregon here!

I always am in need of pure bred fertile eggs....but its so hard to come by here and no-one it seems sells them.
    Grrrrrr......
    I would probably have no problem myself if I could have a rooster here, but alas my neighbors would throw a fit.
    LOL!

Hey if anyone is around where I live and has fertile eggs, please give me a shout! [​IMG][​IMG]

yea! [​IMG]

6. shmooborp

sry for the late reply!! i am from woodburn but willing to travel to portland or salem and posibly eugene !!

7. shmooborp

oh and i have some BEAUTIFUL buff orpingtons pullets that i am wiling to trade..lol

8. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    I don't have any laying hens either!....uhhhhh this waiting thing sucks! LOL!

I have a 4 month old hen and a 3 month old BR(don't know if hen or rooster) and then my valentines babies in the garage!

Well I hope you find somone...but I know some ads in craiglist you might want to check out...there is a lady selling a barred conchin frizzle hen! Look in the Eugene section.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by