~~~~~~~Is There Welcome Back Party For Me?~~~~~~~

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by M To The Maxx, Nov 3, 2010.

1. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Hey guys. [​IMG] I've been off BYC for awhile and it was killing me lol. I've been busy with school, girls, baseball and of course the chickens. Currently my baseball team is 7-3 tied for 1st in our division. I am on a 7 game hit streak with at least 2 RBI's and 2 SB's so my baseball career has been going well. The chickens are doing good. We have lost a couple lately. Not sure why but have been monitoring them closely. They seem to be doing ok. Now on to girls..... [​IMG] I did have a girlfriend. But we broke up yesterday so I am back on the market lol. For school I am in all honors and IPS classes so I have a crap load of homework. Try to imagine doing 4 hours of homework at 10 after a baseball game. [​IMG] But hey I can put up with it. My 1st quarter report card I got 2 B's and the rest A's so I that is ok. So I am glad to see my BYC friends again if you registered why I was off post here so I can meet you.

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Welcome back , Maxx!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. eaganchickens

eaganchickens Songster

Sep 21, 2008
    Eagan,MN
    Welcome back! [​IMG][​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Congratulations on such good grades and a great ranking for your team!!!! Welcome back, but remember you have a life outside BYC. Not like me. [​IMG]

5. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Welcome back! gosh I didn't even know you were in school and all. [​IMG]

6. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Thanks evryone for the warm welcome back. [​IMG]

7. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I wondered what had happened to you my friend. So glad things are going well... and remember girls are like busses... another will always come along [​IMG]

Congrats on your athletic prowess and the great grades.

Sorry about the chickens you've lost... hope you figure it out.

8. Slinkytoys

Slinkytoys Songster

Jun 22, 2009
    Black Forest
    Hmmm, you abandon us for baseball and girls????? Ahh me, I guess you are getting to that age [​IMG] Glad to have you back!
    Slinky

9. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    baseball and girls huh? Ya, yer forgiven. How ya been little bud?

10. Quote:[​IMG] My brother always said girls were like trolleys. There would another one in 15 min.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by