Is this a DUmB Question?

You know, I've never had a problem with staining. I've found that letting it dry and crumble before using the hose works miracles. Of course, I live in high altitude desert. Everything gets dessicated within an hour here. It's horrid for human hair, but apparently helps with cleanup jobs.

All I know is that my laundry room concrete floor will never look the same. Not even an entire bottle of bleach will fix that mess.

Quote:
Hey, Poo had it's own thread awhile back complete with pictures! I have to admit it was informative, I had no idea the broad range of normal.

Also there is bleach on the market for concrete stains.

Quote:
Hey, Poo had it's own thread awhile back complete with pictures! I have to admit it was informative, I had no idea the broad range of normal.

Also there is bleach on the market for concrete stains.

"Normal" , isn't that a setting on the washing machine ? lol:D

Last edited:
Here's another tip--if your birds happen to leave a stinky little deposit on anything made of fiber, say like lawn chair upholstery, a forgotten beach towel, or carpet: DON'T, under any circumstance, try to "wipe" it off. The stinky poos will just smear and you'll never get it out. Let the poo dry. It might take a day, but once it's dried and shriveled, you can use a shop-vac and scrape it off with the end of the hose. No one will ever know your chickens enjoyed "painting".

Quote:
hahahahahahahaha , yes you make a good point !
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom