IS THIS A GOOD DEAL OR WHAT??? UPDATE!!!

OK Guys, so I go look at these to see if they're really like 5 lb. and NO they are at least 10. They are up and moving around in a really clean coop and very bright and clean and alert. The 3 roos are probably 12 lb. They look similar but not exactly like the Jumbo Cornish Rock X that I processed a few months ago, but I can sure tell they're meaties. I have no clue how old they are. I said I would get them tomorrow. Looks like I'll be processing SOON. Wonder if they will be stringy.

Good Deal !! WOW
wink.png

Quote:
Probably not any more than store birds. Ask if they've been treated with anything like wormers, and grow them out a few weeks.

She has had them for 3 weeks and has had them on layer pellets only.

If you have meaties that are "up...moving around...alert" at that weight you should grab them before she changes her mind and puts them in her own freezer. It's nice that she let you check out the environment before making a decision. Obviously you can't know everything about them but you can still know that they were raised cleanly.
Congrats.

Leah-yes I know I'm crazy :

If you have meaties that are "up...moving around...alert" at that weight you should grab them before she changes her mind and puts them in her own freezer. It's nice that she let you check out the environment before making a decision. Obviously you can't know everything about them but you can still know that they were raised cleanly.
Congrats.

She said she heard they were good but she could never kill one. She's into Chickens. I told her to check out BYC. What a nice lady.​

Quote:
Since we moved here we don't want to travel. That's kind of sad because before we retired we bought the MH with every intention to travel. The upside I guess, is that we just LOVE where we live. Kind of a waste of a really nice MH though, and not a good market for selling it.

Back
Top Bottom