Is this a Light Brown Leghorn?

BlueJuniper

Chirping
Jul 31, 2016
Albuquerque NM
My Coop
My Coop

Is this a Light Brown Leghorn? I have done an amazing amount of research, and I still can't tell for certain what breed she is. She is from mypetchicken, so it must be one of those breeds, and she has a very distinctive cockerel brother who has the speckling and is shown below. Or maybe a Cream Legear, or a Welsummer? Idk

Please help!

Both look like Cream Legbars to me. Pretty babies!
love.gif

~Alex

Cream Legbars are actually Crested Cream Legbars. Those birds have crests, so that's what they are. Or supposed to be.....the color doesn't look right to me. they could be mixes--MPC has come out with a crapton of "designer mixes" that could be based of a CCL parent.

Is this a Light Brown Leghorn? I have done an amazing amount of research, and I still can't tell for certain what breed she is. She is from mypetchicken, so it must be one of those breeds, and she has a very distinctive cockerel brother who has the speckling and is shown below. Or maybe a Cream Legear, or a Welsummer? Idk Please help!
I realize this is from last year but I was curious if you have a current photo of your crested Cream Legbars? We ordered two from my pet chicken and would love to see yours full grown if you still have them :)

Back
Top Bottom