Is this a mal positioned pip or the start of unzipping??

Thank you all. Not had any more crack but the egg is wiggling around so all still seems good.

I'm not going to meddle, dont want to if I dont have to as I'd be too nervous to hurt them

What should they be?
Between day 20-21ish maybe a day earlier or a day later but pips should begin within this time frame. I hope they do well.

If you're just using your incubator's thermometer and it is measuring 99.5 degrees then the thermometer is wrong and you will need to calibrate it before attempting another hatch with this incubator.

Between day 20-21ish maybe a day earlier or a day later but pips should begin within this time frame. I hope they do well.

If you're just using your incubator's thermometer and it is measuring 99.5 degrees then the thermometer is wrong and you will need to calibrate it before attempting another hatch with this incubator.
It's got 2 thermometers in it, one built in and another. Both been the same all the time :/

Oh! Lol nevermind my thermometer rant then. I thought you were incubating chicken eggs.

Still, don't rush the hatch and read the guide if you are thinking about assisting if you need to, it's a very valuable resource.
I've just read the guide. I'm wondering, do you think it's worth doing a safety hole for the 3 that haven't ex pipped yet? Or leave be another day or so?

Back
Top Bottom