Is this a purebred aseel and should I breed him?

No thanks. But if you're going to make a claim, I do expect people to be able to back it up. I think it's only fair. Now, is my aseel high quality? No. Is my aseel an aseel at all? Depends on your definition. If you consider Shamo, bengum, Heera, madras aseel different breeds, then no, he is not an aseel. But I do. For me these are only different types of aseel. The only thing you could argue is "off standard" about my bird are the wattles and the higher tail carriage. The wattles can be easily explained by the fact that this bird is half bengum. As for the tail carriage, the father was a shamo mix, and some of our lines have higher than normal tail carriage
Bro I told you it will take me hours to back up my statement ,if you read my comment I mentioned that your bird is not pure aseel meaning it is aseel but not pure one, and purity is not related with long wattles and I have seen pure aseel with long wattles if you want to argue about than sure I'm down to have long talk with you over voice call

Bro I told you it will take me hours to back up my statement ,if you read my comment I mentioned that your bird is not pure aseel meaning it is aseel but not pure one, and purity is not related with long wattles and I have seen pure aseel with long wattles if you want to argue about than sure I'm down to have long talk with you over voice call

I will not be having a call with you. Analyse one thing that determines purity, because right now you're basically saying that purity isn't determined by anything physical

Great. You'll be happy to know that a very light yellow (what this guy has) is considered a pure color, just not one of good quality. Most importantly though, eye color is used when talking about fighting

Great. You'll be happy to know that a very light yellow (what this guy has) is considered a pure color, just not one of good quality. Most importantly though, eye color is used when talking about fighting
Your rooster eye is not showing light yellow color maybe a more clear pic would be better

Your rooster eye is not showing light yellow color maybe a more clear pic would be better

No can't do, unfortunately. He will not stand still for the camera. I guess you're going to have to trust me on this. I will say again though, eye color is used for evaluation of fighting ability

pearl eye color is best

Yes, I'm aware. Followed by light green. Actually, I have a question I'd like to ask. As he's approaching one and a half years old, he's getting a pearl color ring around the pupil, and the rest of the eye is turning less and less yellow. Aren't they supposed to have completed their eye color change months prior?

Back
Top Bottom