Is this a quitter??

chickdaddy103

In the Brooder
Nov 27, 2016
Hey everybody, this is my first time attempting to hatch out some chicken eggs. We are on day nine and I just couldn't stand it anymore so I candles them. Is the following a quitter?

How does it compare to the other ones? I have hatched two times and checked daily starting on day 3. I would go by what the others look like compared to that one. They can develop a day behind others. I was still pulling bad eggs day of hatch... Just because i wasn't sure. I think that it looks good... Just give it a few days and you'll figure out by fit frying if it's viable or not. Hope this helps.:D

How does it compare to the other ones? I have hatched two times and checked daily starting on day 3. I would go by what the others look like compared to that one. They can develop a day behind others. I was still pulling bad eggs day of hatch... Just because i wasn't sure. I think that it looks good... Just give it a few days and you'll figure out by fit frying if it's viable or not. Hope this helps.:D

Yeah unfortunately I agree... as of yesterday there was a bouncing baby chick, but today absolutely nothing. I have no idea what happened.

Back
Top Bottom