Is this a rooster or a pullet barred rock

I agree that it looks to me like you've got a girl based on the headspot and the dark feathering. But are you sure she's a barred rock? It might be the lighting in the photos, but those legs look pink (cuckoo marans) rather than yellow (barred rock) to me. Either way, I think you've got eggs in your future. I’m not sure the guy I got it from said that it was a bard rock I have never had chickens before this is my first time and I really am attached to her and don’t want to end up getting a rooster.She has more white in the front than anywhere else

How can you tell it’s a pullet I keep getting paranoid that it’s a rooster my other chick turned into a rooster I’m to attached now to this one
I know this picture is difficult to see but this is my barred rock “Nugget” at 3 weeks and 4 days old.
F83C9E56-E4C4-419E-90D7-D9DEF82AD0F8.jpeg

Yes he is. I am showing Nugget as an example of why I believe your barred rock is a girl....his male features stand out at a similar age and I couldn’t see those features on your chick.
BUT this is just from my point of view.
Oh ok I understand do you how many weeks she might be ?The guy I bought her from didn’t know she is still small

Back
Top Bottom