Is This A Silkie???

Quote:
Thanks for the reply.. I am thinking grey also. Its head is still reddish/buff. I can't wait to see what it looks like in a couple weeks!
idunno.gif

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Thanks.. Would a better pic be better? What I was actually questioning, was the feathering on its feet. Its more "frizzy" than "feathery" (If that makes any sense) Didn't look like any of the other silkies that I hatched a few months ago..
hu.gif

I honestly don't know if a little yellow on the beak means s/he's not 100 % silkie or not. I DO know it's a LOT silkie!
gig.gif
Oh, and I believe in the chicken world they call "gray" = "blue" Gotta get that vocabulary right!
gig.gif

Quote:
Those Frizzles are just too cute. I see what the curling of the feathers look like now. The feathering in the feet are similar to mine though. Not the wings. Thanks for the link!

I honestly don't know what any of their colors are...it seems to change weekly. One started out black , and is now turning red. The other seemed more like a partridge, and is now turning gray. Who knows until they mature and get their true colors.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom