Is this an EE?

Singlemaple

Songster
9 Years
Jan 27, 2010
Merrimack NH

So this in one of my 3 roosters, he was also the first i got.
some people up the road orderd chickens straight run ..... what a mistake! they ordered 30 chickens, 27 of them where roosters! so they where giving them away like free candy they told us if it didn't work out we could cull him and get another one.. lol it was funny.

We have not had a problem with him at all, they ordered a mix of breeds they ordered EE, Silver laced whyandottes( i have no idea how to spell that ), plymouth rocks and NHR.. Anyway i was wondering what he is... Can anyone tell me?

Here are pictures of my 2 other roo's

This was my exotic chick from Mcmurray He hatched July 4th we believe he is an EE.

This is Upgrayedd we got him sometime in march he is a plymouth rock and looks absolutely stunning in this picture i took in september.

I agree
EE
EE
Barred Rock
All beautiful, I have 2- 2 1/2 month old EE, one is black and white with spots of reddish orange on his back so I think he's a Roo but not sure???? Any help on this???

I think #1looks like he could be a poor quality Silver Laced Wyandotte. He seems to have a rose comb, and some lacing, and those white wing feathers are correct. The legs aren't yellow, but that's a hatchery for you.

Number 1 and 2 are Easter Eggers.

Number 3 is a Black Sex-link, not a Barred Rock. Rocks are lighter barred and don't have solid black feathers randomly through the body.

Number 1 and 2 are Easter Eggers.

Number 3 is a Black Sex-link, not a Barred Rock. Rocks are lighter barred and don't have solid black feathers randomly through the body.
Quote:
EE
EE
BSL - he is too dark to be a BR and he has black/green feathers in his tail.

My bad... You are both right. I was wrong... serves me right for being up so late...
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom