Is this chick sick?

Looks like she's doing good! I too removed that cover, I know they poop in it but I just clean it out.

Looks like she's doing good! I too removed that cover, I know they poop in it but I just clean it out.

I decided that them finding the food more easily took preference over keeping their butts out of it for now. So I've also just been fishing out anything that shouldn't be in there. ;)

Oh and I forgot to mention:
Brooder is plenty warm enough, no pasty butt, poopy butts are cleaned up just in case they develop into pasty butt.

1f490.png
1f490.png
1f490.png
1f490.png
good job
1f490.png
1f490.png
1f490.png
1f490.png

I can't emphasis how much your children will appreciate what you do each and everyday for them .You are giving them the best education they can get . My advice ? Allow them to choose at some point to enter public school . Our girls approached us when my oldest was entering grade 5. They wanted to attend the private Christian School they're friends attended. We let them go ... second best decision we made. Never regretted the early years, but it was time .

I'm way off topic , sorry .
I wish you the best with your chicks
1f425.png

1f490.png
1f490.png
1f490.png
1f490.png
good job
1f490.png
1f490.png
1f490.png
1f490.png

I can't emphasis how much your children will appreciate what you do each and everyday for them .You are giving them the best education they can get . My advice ? Allow them to choose at some point to enter public school . Our girls approached us when my oldest was entering grade 5. They wanted to attend the private Christian School they're friends attended. We let them go ... second best decision we made. Never regretted the early years, but it was time .

I'm way off topic , sorry .
I wish you the best with your chicks
1f425.png

You are too sweet and thanks for the advice!
1f60a.png

Looks like she is improving:)

Yes, I've been so thrilled watching her seek out the food and water, preen herself, and have some more normal looking naps! So much livelier than yesterday and this morning!

Back
Top Bottom