Is this Coccidiosis?

The food is the problem. That does not look like the right food - they need chick starter. Probiotics in the water are a bad idea - electrolytes are fine but the probiotics are going to mess up their stomachs. Is there any way you can get them chick starter? This seems to me like the majority of the problem.

The food is the problem. That does not look like the right food - they need chick starter. Probiotics in the water are a bad idea - electrolytes are fine but the probiotics are going to mess up their stomachs. Is there any way you can get them chick starter? This seems to me like the majority of the problem.
This is chick starter it is for chicks only

Can you get a photo of the label or give a link to the product you are using?
No there are no labels. Its sold in anything you can carry it in. Its just the staple brand of every chick raiser here.these are the ingredients probably

Attachments

• 01AC140E-A226-43AD-8B2D-8EAB93D6DD8B.jpeg
    01AC140E-A226-43AD-8B2D-8EAB93D6DD8B.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 5
Not a good idea.
What should i feed the sick one though. Hes not eating on his own. I syringe fed him some rice powder mixed in water. He seemed to have pooped that. There is some feed in the crop of the two sick ones from yesterday. I noticed that now. They are not emptying. What does that tell us

Back
Top Bottom