Is this crowing?

I knew he was boy but that is the weirdest crow I’ve ever heard. And the cutest. I tried looking up sebright crowing but the other videos I found were nothing like that.

It is common for the early crows to sound odd, as the cockerel learns what he is doing.

And even mature roosters can have crows that sound different from each other. Some do the full "cock-a-doodle-doo," but I've heard some that never got it quite right, and were always missing a syllable or two :D

It is common for the early crows to sound odd, as the cockerel learns what he is doing.

And even mature roosters can have crows that sound different from each other. Some do the full "cock-a-doodle-doo," but I've heard some that never got it quite right, and were always missing a syllable or two :D
I remember when my EE was starting to crow. He was missing the back half of the “cock-a-doodle-doo.” I also have a couple silkies learning to crow and it literally sounds like “waah-hoo.” But this guys crow just sounds like a loud whistle. That’s why I wasn’t too sure if it was actually a crow.

Back
Top Bottom