Is this duck okay?

Pics
My Muscovy know their names my geese do too. My Runners an Buffs are all named but they don’t acknowledge when I talk to them like my scovy an geese.
I feel like my ducks know their names, I've been chattering at them for 6 years now. They do come when I call them, so it sure seems like they know their names.

She seems to be doing good, she drank about the same 1 cup of water today. Ate a good amount. Every time I bring her to treat her wound she resists a little bit less. She's starting to realize she does not have a choice, and tonight once I got her in my lap she was still until I was done so that is great!

Here is a picture if it today. Today she fought me a lot while I was treating it. Maybe it's just because she was feeling strong because she ate her entire bowl of food last night.

Attachments

• 20210112_125940.jpg
    20210112_125940.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 9
Sounds to me like she is really coming around now under your care. Do you have Veterycin it’s a spray for wounds an infections. You might try that instead of rubbing something on it. She. Might not mind it as much. Is she using the preen gland for preening?

Sounds to me like she is really coming around now under your care. Do you have Veterycin it’s a spray for wounds an infections. You might try that instead of rubbing something on it. She. Might not mind it as much. Is she using the preen gland for preening?
I hear her preening through the curtain a lot but she doesn't do it much while I'm watching so I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom