Is this frostbite and is it severe enough to need treatment?

That's great if it's just blood! Did it all come off? You can use a soft toothbrush to scrub it too.

That's good! I'm glad they're ok. Watch for any more fighting. Could they be getting their combs stuck somehow?
I have a theory for that already.

Mom & babies decided to sleep in the pen on the end which is where the feeder is so it's been closed until I get up in the morning, which means I'm letting everybody to the food at the same time in the morning instead of letting Foghorn graze from sun-up til I get up (since he sleeps outside). So I have added more feeders and actually put food in the pen as well.

I have a theory for that already.

Mom & babies decided to sleep in the pen on the end which is where the feeder is so it's been closed until I get up in the morning, which means I'm letting everybody to the food at the same time in the morning instead of letting Foghorn graze from sun-up til I get up (since he sleeps outside). So I have added more feeders and actually put food in the pen as well.
Oh, ok! Hopefully that fixes the problem. đź‘Ť

Oh, ok! Hopefully that fixes the problem. đź‘Ť
I hope so too!

Foghorn has his own ladies
Speckles seems to get ladies who dont have anyone else..maybe Foghorns rejects
Avary & Snowflake have like 16 pullets they go around with but Avary is definitely above Snowflake bc he'll run SF off a hen.

I hope so too!

Foghorn has his own ladies
Speckles seems to get ladies who dont have anyone else..maybe Foghorns rejects
Avary & Snowflake have like 16 pullets they go around with but Avary is definitely above Snowflake bc he'll run SF off a hen.
They probably just got into a squabble. Poor Speckles, lol.

Back
Top Bottom