Is this golden laced cochin a show quality rooster?

Nmarine1057

Crowing
11 Years
May 31, 2011
Byhalia Ms
Just wondering if this rooster is good enough to show!
DSC00362.jpg

I don't think so. I can't even see the lacing. I'm not a Cochin person but it looks hatchery to me. And too slender.

Last edited:
Quote:
Wyandotte, Cochin, whatever... but you are free with opinions. Hahaha, good eye.
smile.png

Lisa

Hey, when I think lacing I think Wyandotte. I worked outside for four hours today, alright?
lol.png

ZZZZZZZZ........

Thanks for the feedback guys! And Coopa Cabana he is a bantam and he's still a cockerel, I'd say only about 8 months old. I was just wondering if he ever could be a show rooster

it is hard to tell from the angale of the pic try to get a profile pic like these on one of my batam cochins

SQ hen
69260_5-17_021.jpg

a verry good breeder but not a show bigtime winner but he would give you some verry good chicks
69260_5-17_015.jpg

i hope thise helps

Last edited:
He appears to be too black - especially in the wings. He needs more golden bay. I can't tell for sure from the pic if he has vulture hocks or not - they are a DQ. At 8 months, bantams should have already achieved a much rounded shape - like a ball. They should equally wide, tall and long. The top of his head and top of his tail should be closer to on an even plane - but that could be a poor stance in the pic.

Back
Top Bottom