Solved Is this how you see your screen?

THANK YOU! Way better now. :D

@ValerieJ - how to take a screen shot: Hold down the apple/command button. Hold down shift at the same time. Then, while still holding those down, hold down the number "4" key.... then you will see a little "+" sign. (The arrow turned into the plus.) AND ( It will be bigger then this one. +).

Hold down the thingy :)lol:) that controls the arrow (now the plus) and drag it over the screen where you want to take the picture. :D I'm not sure if your using a computer, and if your not then it could be different.

Hope that helps. Sorry if the info wasn't too clear. :p

THANK YOU! Way better now. :D

@ValerieJ - how to take a screen shot: Hold down the apple/command button. Hold down shift at the same time. Then, while still holding those down, hold down the number "4" key.... then you will see a little "+" sign. (The arrow turned into the plus.) AND ( It will be bigger then this one. +).

Hold down the thingy :)lol:) that controls the arrow (now the plus) and drag it over the screen where you want to take the picture. :D I'm not sure if your using a computer, and if your not then it could be different.

Hope that helps. Sorry if the info wasn't too clear. :p
Thanks. Tried that, but nothing happened. I'm on a laptop.

Back
Top Bottom