Solved Is this how you see your screen?

Open the start menu, and search for Snipping Tool. It's a tool that will allow you to take screenshots.
It's okay. I'm embarrassed to say I don't know where the start menu is. :oops: I normally don't need to take a screen shot, so really, no worries. I don't want anyone to have to try to explain this to me. They say you can teach an old dog new tricks. More proof that I'm a cat. :lau

It's okay. I'm embarrassed to say I don't know where the start menu is. :oops: I normally don't need to take a screen shot, so really, no worries. I don't want anyone to have to try to explain this to me. They say you can teach an old dog new tricks. More proof that I'm a cat. :lau
You can also hit ctrl + print screen and then paste the image you "printed" into paint or any other program.

I used to use the snipping tool, but now I use Greenshot. Check it out!

I used to use the snipping tool, but now I use Greenshot. Check it out!
I might try that. There's also a new screenshot tool included with windows called "Snip & Sketch", but Snipping Tool has worked fine for me, so I never started using Snip & Sketch. How do you like Greenshot compared to Snipping Tool?

1580260471191.png
Woot! I know where windows is! Found it, Snip and Sketch was there, and used it! I learned something today!!! Thanks everyone!!! 1580260471191.png

Back
Top Bottom