Is this lieing?

I talked to my mom and asked her if I could get 6 and she said yes
ya.gif
im so excited! But I can only keep two goslings. Thats ok though, ive been waiting All year for geese, and she FINally said yes,
big_smile.png

In answer to your original question, if this is a theoligical debate, lying is lying. You'll know if you did. But it's nice to hear you can keep two.

glad it resolved. Speaking as a mother and a poultry keeper you get +1 points for being up front about it. ("I thought she was sending one, but apparently she's sending 6 to cover losses and infertility...") and your mom is no stranger to bird business, she knows perfectly well that not all shipped eggs will hatch.

I'm sure she sets the limits she does so you won't get overwhelmed, and is very relieved that you're into poultry as a hobby and have veterinary science as a goal, vs. underage drinking, boyfriends, reckless driving, and running with a shallow crowd. I know I will be pleased if my kids go the way of FFA and honor roll instead of prom queen and cheerleading.

Even if it is lying, you'd be very lucky to get a gosling out of one egg. Chances are it won't hatch and you'll be stuck with nothing. With 6 eggs, your probably only going to get 2 or 3 goslings anyways. If your lucky.

Back
Top Bottom