Is this pendulous crop?

I have a similar situation with a seven-month-old I just posted about. What did you end up determining what’s the issue?
It turned into a bad case of sour crop & probably impacted crop too. We’re fighting it the best we can right now. He’s lost a lot of weight but I’m doing every thing I’ve been told to do. If yours hasn’t turned into sour crop yet..... ACT NOW! Do something about it now. I wish I would have. 😞

I just went and read your post. I’ve sewn together a couple crop bras but have trouble getting them to stay on him & not ride down. It’s a battle. Hope you can figure out a solution for your chooks crop bra!

It turned into a bad case of sour crop & probably impacted crop too. We’re fighting it the best we can right now. He’s lost a lot of weight but I’m doing every thing I’ve been told to do. If yours hasn’t turned into sour crop yet..... ACT NOW! Do something about it now. I wish I would have. 😞

I just went and read your post. I’ve sewn together a couple crop bras but have trouble getting them to stay on him & not ride down. It’s a battle. Hope you can figure out a solution for your chooks crop bra!
Thanks for getting back to me having a horrible time with the bra. Have pretty much given up on it she now runs every time I try to approach her😢 she is still eating pooping and laying added ACV in hopes of the Detering sour crop. Now I’ve been busy winterizing the run. They certainly keep me busy. Lol.

Thanks for getting back to me having a horrible time with the bra. Have pretty much given up on it she now runs every time I try to approach her😢 she is still eating pooping and laying added ACV in hopes of the Detering sour crop. Now I’ve been busy winterizing the run. They certainly keep me busy. Lol.
Oh man....I bet she runs lol. My boy has been through the ringer & lost a lot of weight, so he doesn’t do much running. Thats good that she’s active & acting as she normally would. Thats all you can do, preventing. Making sure she can’t get around anything that she’s able to eat that will cause issues. I’m going to have to perform crop surgery on my little guy. It’s almost been a whole month dealing with this. I’m mentally drained. They absolutely do keep ya busy! 🤣I don’t mind it though.

Back
Top Bottom