Is this person crazy or am I ?

Quote:
I approve of all except the Oprah show. We really don't need to be donating fame, notoriety, or proceeds to the wealthy. We need to keep it all for ourselves.

Quote:
If the mention of Oprah were deleted, I would nominate you and this thread for some funny award or some literary award or some educational award or I might sacrifice the thread to the great goat spirit.

Quote:
I approve of all except the Oprah show. We really don't need to be donating fame, notoriety, or proceeds to the wealthy. We need to keep it all for ourselves.

I disagree. I'm no huge Oprah fan by any stretch, but she is finishing her show after 25 years and can you imagine THAT being the final "go out with a bang" episode?? THAT would be hilarious.
gig.gif

Quote:

I disagree. I'm no huge Oprah fan by any stretch, but she is finishing her show after 25 years and can you imagine THAT being the final "go out with a bang" episode?? THAT would be hilarious.
gig.gif

I don't disagree that she's been successful, and I'm happy for her. I just don't think she needs our help.
wink.png

Quote:

See though it is not for her....to benefit even though she might when people watch it. It is to get the word out about Chupacabras and the species. Obviously there are people out there that don't know about the Chupacabras. (ME! well now I do) but we have to raise money and show off our new website. We have to advertise some where that if you goats need blood taken that there are blood suckers out there to help.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom