Is this poop normal ..?

Laddu

Songster
May 1, 2021
India
IMG20220221200733.jpg

No it looks like the urates, which are normally white, are yellow. That can be from a reproductive infection or something else that is affecting the liver. There also is some mucus which could be from the same thing or something else. How old is the chicken, male or female, and does it lay eggs normally? Has the chicken been eating and drinking normally?

No it looks like the urates, which are normally white, are yellow. That can be from a reproductive infection or something else that is affecting the liver. There also is some mucus which could be from the same thing or something else. How old is the chicken, male or female, and does it lay eggs normally? Has the chicken been eating and drinking normally?
She's gonna one year old on March 20 and she lays normal
She was not eating much yesterday

Unfortunately, she is very ill with the yellow urates in her droppings. An antibiotic such as Aquamox amoxicillin might be considered if you can’t see a vet. That is available online, and dosage is 125-250 mg given orally twice a day for 10 days. Is her lower belly enlarged, tight, or has she lost weight in her breast muscles?

Unfortunately, she is very ill with the yellow urates in her droppings. An antibiotic such as Aquamox amoxicillin might be considered if you can’t see a vet. That is available online, and dosage is 125-250 mg given orally twice a day for 10 days. Is her lower belly enlarged, tight, or has she lost weight in her breast muscles?
No nothing like that anything
She was good in the night
Even jumping and running for her boiled chicken

Is all her poop like that? How does it compare to the other chickens? I’ve gotten some pretty weird poops when I feed them new things. For example, I fed them tomatoes and then was convinced that they had worms hahaha! But @Eggcessive definitely has more experience, and I would check out her suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom